Jami Feltner, MD
Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Dr. Feltner’s philosophy and approach to wellness include disease prevention and establishing long-term relationships with her patients, families and throughout the community.
- She believes optimal health care comes from a partnership between the patient and the doctor. Her goal is to educate, advise, and support her patients to a healthier, happier life. Her aim is to provide quality, individualized care that every patient deserves.
- Jami Feltner, MD received her medical degree in 2012 from St. James School of Medicine, Netherland Antilles, where she graduated Valedictorian.
- Dr. Feltner completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Memorial Health University Medical Center, in Savannah Georgia where she was awarded the 2013-2014 Internal Medicine Professionalism Award and the 2014-2015 Excellence in Ambulatory (Outpatient) Medicine Award.
- Dr. Feltner is a member of the American College of Physicians and American Medical Association.
- Dr. Feltner works directly with her patients to build healthier lives through teamwork and patient education.
Providing quality personalized Primary Care Services right here on Hilton Head Island:
- Promoting and maintaining good health by emphasizing preventive medicine, and disease prevention
- Physical and Wellness Exams
- Women’s Health including routine pap smears
- Acute illnesses such as flu, sinus infection, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Management of Chronic Conditions including high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, and heart disease
Hilton Head Primary Care
Medical Pavilion next to Hilton Head Hospital
25 Hospital Center, Suite 105
Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
Phone: (843) 682-2004